Contemporary Sea Glass jewelry designs elegantly hand crafted one at a time


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finders Keepers...Treasures of Aloha 2011

Magic happens when I set eyes on a treasure in the sand...my heart actually still skips a beat when I find that special piece of sea glass, sea pottery, sea shell or drift wood. Now as a professional collector, I am simply in awe when I find treasures that are alike...either in shape, color, texture or type. I seek out  this moment ...to find, collect and treasure, all things that are similar over time. Just as this shell pendant above, found at a sea glass location in Hawaii, it is a naturally tumbled shell found in a sea glass pile. Over time, the glass fragments embed into the shell creating this amazingly beautiful and rare find. I was fortunate to find 8 of these unusual island shells last year and one can currently be found as pendant on a beautiful necklace at all Sand People locations. Who ever is fortunate enough to have this treasure, holds some sweet Aloha in 2011...Happy New Year!

All Designs & Photography Are Protected By Copyright © 2010-2016 Trisha Edge Dalziel Artworks and Design. All Rights Reserved.