Contemporary Sea Glass jewelry designs elegantly hand crafted one at a time


Monday, April 29, 2013

The Beauty of Ocean Treasure...

Beautiful new handmade ring design from Summer Collection 2013
My journey for ocean treasures is often a quest for perfection. The perfect treasure with a perfect shape, beholding the perfect color, pattern or finish. The truth is, the flaws, grains, inclusions and abundant textures are what display the characteristics of a genuine treasure. This quest for perfection continues on in my studio, where I can thoughtfully create a beautiful design with my jewelry.  My favorite example of perfection is this rare Sea glass pebble, simply set in hand forged pure metal. A true Ocean Gem on full display, where its genuinely rare beauty is visible to the adoring eye...Aloha
All Designs & Photography Are Protected By Copyright © 2010-2016 Trisha Edge Dalziel Artworks and Design. All Rights Reserved.